Author: DispatchTimes News Desk

# DispatchTimes News Desk **DispatchTimes News Desk** is the editorial team behind DispatchTimes, dedicated to delivering timely, reliable, and engaging news from around the world. Our team covers the latest developments across **world news, politics, business, technology, entertainment, sports, and current affairs**, with a focus on stories that matter to our readers. We work to bring together breaking news, important updates, and relevant perspectives in a clear and accessible format. ### Our Approach At DispatchTimes News Desk, we believe news should be **timely, informative, and responsible**. Our editorial team monitors developments from trusted sources and works to provide readers with useful context and up-to-date information. Whether it's a breaking story or an important global development, our goal is to keep you informed. **DispatchTimes News Desk — News that keeps you connected.**

Sue Gray has admitted it was ‘unbearable’ working in No10 for Keir Starmer as she broke her silence on the bitter briefing wars in Downing Street.Baroness Gray was Sir Keir’s chief of staff in Downing Street at the start of his time as prime minister but lasted only three months in the role.She was forced out following a power struggle, with her time at the centre of government marked by regular reports of tensions with other No10 staff.In her first interview since leaving Downing Street, Baroness Gray has spoken about the ‘very, very, very difficult period’ she endured.She revealed how…

Read More

Former World No 1 tennis star Simona Halep has hit out at Nick Kyrgios following the Australian’s positive cocaine test bombshell.Kyrgios, 31, revealed he has been provisionally suspended from the sport after he submitted a sample while playing in Mallorca on June 22 that contained benzoylecgonine, a substance found in the class A drug.Kyrgios said he took ‘full responsibility’ for his mistake and was ‘deeply disappointed’ in himself.The Australian has been suspended since August 4, meaning he cannot play in, coach at, or attend any professional men’s or women’s tournament, including Grand Slams such as Wimbledon.Kyrgios has staunchly opposed drug use…

Read More

They say what goes up must come down – although houses normally last longer than this.A million-pound property that was built in 2017 was ordered by council officers to be torn down six years later after they discovered it was secretly harbouring a three-bedroom home instead of the horse clinic that had been approved.The decision was later backed by a planning inspector and work to demolish the property in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire, finally began in April.As these photos show, the process has now been virtually completed, with nothing left but the footprint of the two-storey building, shown by the foundations.Earlier…

Read More

Holidaymakers looked on in amazement as their day at the beach next to the famous La Manga Club on Spain’s Costa Calida was interrupted by the arrival of a packed migrant boat.The men on board could be heard cheering as they reached the shore, while stunned sunseekers gathered up their belongings and moved away from the water’s edge.At least one woman could be seen fearfully covering herself up as the men jumped into the sea and swam the last few metres to the sand after their journey across the Mediterranean.A woman watching the surreal scene unfolding before her eyes could…

Read More

The Education Secretary today accepted that Harry and Meghan’s children are unlikely to attend a state school when the couple return to the UK.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are understood to be returning for an extended stay within days, with Archie, seven, and Lilibet, five, already enrolled at a British school.Appearing on BBC Breakfast, Labour’s Lucy Powell insisted the Sussexes’ return was a ‘strong endorsement’ of the UK’s education system.But when presenter Rachel Burden said she did not ‘imagine’ Archie and Lilibet would be going ‘to a local state school’, the minister agreed that was unlikely.’I don’t imagine they…

Read More

Pupils are jubilant after GCSE grades rose for a second year in a row, with top marks given to one in five entries – but pass rates for English and maths have dropped again to their lowest in a decade.Boys are closing in on the lead that girls have had since 1989, with the gap reducing again this year to its narrowest point since 2000.As hundreds of thousands of pupils picked up their GCSE results this morning, 22 per cent were awarded a 7 or A, up from 21.9 per cent last year.It means GCSE grading still remains higher than…

Read More

There’s an old and barely documented story about Jeff Bezos that is worth excavating for a single reason – the yarn is the only one to suggest Liverpool’s newest shareholder held even a passing interest in sport as a child.It dates to when Bezos, 62, was aged nine and living in Houston. As the mother to a bookish, scrawny lad, Jacklyn Bezos thought her boy needed to toughen up, which meant shifting him from his comfort zones of Star Trek and studying.This would have been around 1973 and American football was the means to an end Jacklyn chose. In Texas,…

Read More

Molly-Mae Hague showed off her post partum bikini body 11 weeks after welcoming son Midas during a lavish child-free Dubai getaway. The influencer, 27, and partner Tommy Fury enjoyed a luxury stay at the Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab, which costs around £5,000 per night, after flying out first class.The couple enjoyed a child-free getaway without their newborn son Midas and three-year-old daughter Bambi. And during the trip Molly looked incredible in a white bikini as she posed for Instagram snaps with a shirtless Tommy. Keeping cool, the reality star pulled her blonde tresses back in a neat ponytail and toted her belongings in a…

Read More

Questions remain over who will fund Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s security when they return to live in Britain later this month.It was revealed last night that the Sussexes will live in the UK for an extended stay, six years after they sensationally quit their duties as working royals. Archie, seven, and Lilibet, five, are said to have already enrolled at a British school.The Duke and Duchess will live in a non-royal residence, and their status as private individuals will remain unchanged.But ahead of the Sussexes’ return, speculation has intensified over who will cover the cost of their security arrangements in Britain.Harry…

Read More

The surrogate who refused to abort a baby after he was diagnosed with a heart defect has pushed back on the biological parents’ anger at the infant’s name as they sue her for a breach of contract.Alaska nurse McKenna West, 28, had agreed to carry California couple Nausheen Gilkar and Omar Ahmed’s child before their arrangement descended into a legal fight.The latest battle is centered around the baby’s name, TMZ reported. West has called the newborn Gabriel, while the couple has referred to the baby boy as Rumi in court filings.The couple has claimed that West is violating their surrogacy…

Read More